Ultrasound Tech - Cardiovascular Associates
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
1327 Troup Hwy
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Tech - Cardiovascular Associates Job in Tyler
Performs high quality procedures in accordance with all State, organization & department policies and protocols. Verifies patient ID & physician's written order for appropriateness & clinical history. Gathers relevant information from patient, patient's representative and/or patient's medical records regarding the patient's medical history. Documents relevant lab values, previous imaging procedures, and any previous surgery. Communicates with the patient and/or family the explanation of the procedure, length of the procedure and will answer any questions or concerns related to the procedure. Responsible for patient safety & education relevant to the procedure. Practices & delivers high levels of customer satisfaction & service in all areas. Responsible for safety, security & quality control of pharmaceuticals and/or contrast media. Assists physicians with procedures where appropriate. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound program
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable, general ultrasound experience
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of US imaging & image distribution equipment. General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be flexible.