8AM - 5PM
Trauma Registrar - Trauma Services
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
Trauma Registrar - Trauma Services Job in Corpus Christi
Processes, maintains, and reports trauma-related health information data for research, quality assurance, and facility planning and marketing. Abstracts and codes trauma-related clinical data using appropriate classification systems. Obtains long-term follow-up data and analyzes institutional standards. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and a Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years experience in the healthcare or related field.
- Vocational training preferred.
- Must have three years of Level 1, Level 2 or like Emergency Department.