The technical test consultant will be engaged in requirements analysis, defining the technical test strategy (system & integration test), test plan & design, test case definition, test data acquisition and test execution. This role is responsible for end-to-end delivery of testing for technical changes supporting the health plan. In addition to technical test accountability, this role will significantly contribute to and partner with business on user acceptance & end to end testing (particularly strategy development and test data design).
- Accountable for technical test strategy, design & execution.
- Accountable for managing defect triage, retesting and regression testing as needed.
- Manage multiple projects across multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Responsible for designing test practices for the health plan (across test phases)
- Responsible for analyzing test tools and making recommendations
- Provides leadership during final phases of delivery -- collaborates closely with business partners
- Review and coordinate release management with vendors for non-prod and prod environments.
- Partner with user acceptance test consultant to have defects "move left".
- Developing technical test strategies
- Estimating, planning, executing, metrics reporting & risk management
- Ability to write complex SQL server queries
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient understanding of enterprise architecture
- Experience with test data management (discovery, profiling, mining) required. Experience with manufacturing data and data provisioning preferred.
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft development tools (SQL Server, Sharepoint, DB & reporting tools, etc.)
- Scripting skills preferred
- Experience with test environment design and management a +
- Experience with building test automation from the ground up a major + (defining framework, development of automation strategy)
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications