Talent Management Specialist Human Resources FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Talent Management Specialist Human Resources FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
The Talent Management (TM) Specialist assists with implementing the plans, programs, and agenda of the Talent Management Department. The specialist will design, update, and implement in-house, and vendor-provided training programs using a variety of delivery methods; including but not limited to classroom, individual, self-paced, and computer-based training.
The TM Specialist assist with the development of curriculum for new hire orientation and ongoing non-clinical training courses for Leadership and staff throughout the organization.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of leadership theory, methods, and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of instruction design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of instructional design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs.
- Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Must be able to work effectively in a matrixed organizational structure.
EXPERIENCE: 2 or more years of healthcare experience.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Manager, Talent Management
-Bloodborne pathogen: A
Works in clean, well-lighted, ventilated, smoke-free environment. Working hours are varied, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to travel and/or move around the hospital and off site locations. May include sitting for long periods of time. Requires the ability to speak clearly, listen effectively, and develop and communicate with written materials and presentations. Extensive use of hands for writing and use of computer. Moderate physical effort (able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs.)