The Talent Management Consultant implements the plans, programs, and agenda within Learning and Capabilities Development area of the Talent Management Center of Excellence for all Associates. The Consultant demonstrates a primary focus on the Learner Experience and ensures alignment to the CHRISTUS Health Cultural Attributes in all programing. The Talent Management Consultant partners with business leaders and HR strategic partners to determine learning needs, develop learning programs, and demonstrate current program effectiveness through a consistent application of the overarching learning philosophy. The consultant will design, update, and implement in-house, and vendor-provided programs using a variety of delivery methods; including but not limited to classroom, individual, self-paced, and computer-based training.
- Understand and align all programs and job function with CHRISTUS Core Values and Cultural Attributes. Be the Guardian of the Culture.
- Ensure personal brand aligns with Talent Management brand
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders to better understand the business requirements.
- Assess and counsel Associates, managers, and business leaders on talent request
Program Design & Delivery
- Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learner and produces the desired outcomes; managing and responding to learner needs; ensuring that the learning is made available in appropriate platforms and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Design and deliver curriculum & programs, implement learning programs/projects, assessments, associate engagement initiatives, and change management initiatives.
- Partner with other content areas to implement programs and ensure alignment with System strategies
- Responsible for providing the technical skills and business knowledge necessary for execution of Learning Programs.
Evaluating Learning Impact
- Gathering, organizing and analyzing information regarding the impact of learning solutions against key business drivers; presenting the information in a way that is meaningful to the organization; using learning metrics and analytics to inform organizational decision making.
- Analyze feedback, data reports and metrics as they apply to Talent Management work.
- Coaching and mentoring of less experienced team members.
- Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills.
- Maintain and demonstrate effective teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
- Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service. Ensure the services that he/she provides contribute to the successful accomplishment of the primary mission of the department. Practice service recovery; as necessary.
- Pursue professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Talent Management Leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, education or related field; required. Master's degree in business, human resources, education or related fields; required
- Knowledge of talent management theory, methods, and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of instructional design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous performance improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Excellent effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Must be able to work effectively in a matrixed organizational structure.
- 3 or more years of directly related experience