Talent Management Consultant
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
500 S. Beckham Ave
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Talent Management Consultant Job in Tyler
The Talent Management Consultant serves as the main point of contact for all learning needs in an assigned CHRISTUS Ministry. Implements the plans, programs, and agenda within the content area of Talent Management. The Talent Management Consultant partners with business leaders and HR business partners to determine training needs, develop training programs, and demonstrate current program effectiveness through a consistent application of the overarching learning philosophy. The consultant will design, update, and implement in-house, and vendor-provided training programs using a variety of delivery methods; including but not limited to classroom, individual, self-paced, and computer-based training.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Leadership & Associate Development
- Ensures coordination of various learning activities by leveraging other talent management resources within both the Region/Ministry, and CHRISTUS Health as a whole. Serves as the main point of contact for business leaders/stakeholders for Talent Management and Development initiatives.
- Responsible for guiding the regional team in the development, implementation and deployment of Talent Management programs
- Responsible to work with Talent Management Team on the design of leadership curriculum & programs, implement of projects, assessments, coaching, associate engagement, and change management.
- Advise Manager and Director and with respect to issues and needs within leadership development
- Assist in development of communications and implementation plan of regional and system initiatives
- Partnering with other content areas to implement programs and ensure alignment with the rest of the System
- Assist in managing relationships with stakeholders and internal as well as external customers for better understanding of the business requirements in developing any strategy related to Leadership Development
- Keeping abreast with industry trends and market environment and incorporating technical expertise, best practices and business imperatives in developing strategies, processes, tools, and programs for the key components of Leadership Development
- Advising, coaching, and counseling associates, managers, and business leaders on talent management
- Reviewing and improving integration between different processes to enhance delivery
- Identifying exceptions to policies, programs and processes within Leadership Development, where necessary
- Analyzing feedback, data reports and metrics as they apply to team
- Guiding team members and managing their performance and development
- Localizing and deploying Diversity & Inclusion strategy in the teams
- Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learner and produces the desired outcomes; managing and responding to learner needs; ensuring that the learning is made available in appropriate platforms and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for providing the technical skills and business knowledge necessary for continuous technological innovation, creative use of the assigned systems and technologies.
Evaluating Learning Impact
- Gathering, organizing and analyzing information regarding the impact of learning solutions against key business drivers; presenting the information in a way that is meaningful to the organization; using learning metrics and analytics to inform organizational decision making.
- Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills.
- Maintain and demonstrate good teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
- Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service. Ensuring the services that he/she provides contribute to the successful accomplishment of the primary mission of the department.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation of and post-implementation support of strategies that will further the organization's business and healthcare delivery success.
- Pursue professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Leadership Development.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field strongly preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree in organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology, human resources, learning and development, or a related discipline preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a Master's degree.
- Knowledge of leadership theory, methods, and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs.
- Experience developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Must be able to work effectively in a virtual and matrixed organizational structure.
- 3-5 or more years of directly related experience.