System Director, Operations Improvement
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now System Director, Operations Improvement Job in Irving
The System Director, Labor Management position facilitates operational alignment, integration and collaboration across CHRISTUS Health US ministries. This position will support Chief Operating Officer to drive prioritized projects that support broad-scale operational improvements (productivity, cost savings, root cause analysis) while linking with clinical, quality, finance and strategy leaders to ensure adherence to our clinical quality, financial standards and OneCHRISTUS strategy. The System Director, Labor Management role functions as an 'operational controller' driving the feedback loop on a weekly and/or monthly basis while at the same time working on single site operational improvement projects where directed. This will include prioritization, development, implementation and system-wide standards taking into account the nuances of each individual US ministry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, with a strong financial background. MBA strongly preferred.
- Proactive leader that can address challenges, opportunities and gain acceptance of others in difficult situations.
- Knowledge of quality management tools, PCA, Six Sigma, etc., and statistics.
- In-depth knowledge of activities and processes across all facets of business operations management, including accounting principles and financial reporting requirements.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills, with the ability to see the "big picture," while also diving into the details, where necessary.
- Excellent analytical talent, with the capacity to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Displays enthusiasm and curiosity for continuous improvement and root cause analysis.
- Organized project and people manager.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to leverage these skills and successfully present business cases.
- Self-motivated, with the capacity to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- 10 years professional leadership and financial experience in general business, finance, operations, business management or related fields.
- Extensive experience managing labor productivity, aligning organizational vision and strategy.
- Strong history of building, modeling and analyzing labor performance.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- None required.