8:00AM -5:00PM - Plus-On-call
System Admin II- Infor Enterprise
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now System Admin II- Infor Enterprise Job in Irving
The Infor CloudSuite Enterprise System Administrator will provide configuration of software, hardware, and applications to support all functionality of Infor CloudSuite. The System Administrator will provide support, issue resolution and enhancements of Infor CloudSuite and other related or integrated third party applications. This position requires a background in the installation and configuration of networked computers, servers, printers, scanners, RF devices and other software as needed to support Infor CloudSuite functionality and infrastructure. Knowledgeable with design, configuration, programming and implementation of new or replacement systems and applications will be required. The System Administrator is accountable for providing basic technical knowledge in areas of system development projects, interfaces, system installations, software installations, troubleshooting, testing, and support. The System Administrator responds promptly to alerts, alarms, and problem incidents; observes/enforces all confidentiality and security guidelines; and provides first and second-level problem determination, resolution and escalation. The System Administrator uses standard and ad-hoc procedures along with automated system monitoring and management tools to identify and resolve routine system and network problems with assistance. Follow-up and resolution of software defects will be necessary. Filing, tracking and implementing CU's will be needed. Installation of client updates, and version upgrades will be required. Documenting all programming changes will be necessary. Position will provide training, 24x7 support duties and guidance to end users. Must have the ability to troubleshoot with little to no management input while providing issue awareness and resolution updates to management and end users. The System Administrator responds promptly to alerts, alarms, and problem incidents; observes/enforces all confidentiality and security guidelines; and provides first and second-level problem determination, resolution and escalation. The position uses standard and ad-hoc procedures along with automated system monitoring and management tools to identify and resolve routine system and network problems with assistance.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and troubleshooting skills in order to design, install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain application software for assigned systems. Provide support on basic features of application software.
- Responsible for overall system support and maintenance. Coordinated refreshes and validation activities as well as coordinates downtimes. Ensures Async, ION and other background jobs are processing as designed.
- Provide consistent, predictable monitoring of assigned systems and job processes, to include systems in the data centers and at remote sites. Install, maintain, and utilize a variety of automated tools and procedures to ensure high availability of assigned systems, rapid correction of minor problems and avoidance of major problems.
- Identify and manage basic technical problems and issues inside and outside of configuration expertise with assigned production systems and software. Utilize standard and ad-hoc procedures to perform first and second-level problem resolution for system and job processing problems. Use designated software and other appropriate tools to track and report problem status and escalate to technical support, vendors and management on a timely basis. Monitor assigned queues within designated software to assure timely service to customers within given service level metrics. Participate in after-hours technical support to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate strong customer service, communication and human relationship skills when dealing with customers, fellow associates and vendors.
- Identify and manage intermediate level problems and issues with assigned systems. Utilize standard and ad-hoc procedures to perform problem resolution for system. Use appropriate tools to track and report problem status and escalate in a timely manner.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation on the assigned systems. Document and update telecommunications and networking technical standards and procedures. Maintain data in network management for accuracy.
- Produce required department reporting associated with projects and problems assigned, which includes current status and problem documentation summary within the designed problem management system.
- Manage moderate level internal projects including tasks, deadlines and reporting.
- Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver strong customer service.
- Follow established policies, procedures and standards defined by the department. Participate in the development and documentation of procedures for day-to-day tasks within assigned areas of support and maintenance, including the development of processes and procedures for other teams
- Understand and adhere to all security policies and procedures relating to systems, data, and physical data center security and safety. Identify and resolve or escalate any issues or violations to management and other groups, as needed. Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and support new technologies through e-learning, self-study, and peer training/studies.
- Assist other Infor teams by providing second level support and guidance.
- Participate in after-hours support by rotating call schedule on a regular basis.
- May be required to travel to perform some job functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management or designee
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent experience (4 years) recommended.
- Working knowledge of system administrator methodologies.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies.
- Patience, strong customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Four years in an information system environment with technical experience in one or more of the following areas: system maintenance and support, database administration, operating system configuration, system monitoring, troubleshooting, technical architecture, technical interfaces, software implementation and support recommended
- Infor CloudSuite System Administration preferred.
- Industry Certification designations a plus.