M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Supv Practice Operations - Pulmon & Sleep Clinic
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Supv Practice Operations - Pulmon & Sleep Clinic Job in Texarkana
This position is responsible for coordinating the daily business operations of the clinic. This includes but is not limited to: obtaining authorizations for patient services, answering phones, making appointments, chart creation, filing, assisting patients to exam rooms, taking vital signs, and discharging patients.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Graduate of Medical Assistant or CNA program highly preferred
- Must have experience in medical financial reimbursement, billing and collections
- Must have knowledge of CPT and ICD10 coding
- Must have ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have prior experience working with PCs, scanning, faxes and multi-line phone systems
- Must have ability to use blood pressure monitor and other medical equipment as needed
- Must have completion of CMOM or CPG Career Tract within 2 years of appointed position
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly preferred
- Two years of experience in a medical office, in a patient access position, performing medical billing/collections, or other comparable position in a medical setting required.
- Minimum of two years of clinic coordinator/management experience in a medical facility highly preferred.
- CPR certification required
- MA or CNA certification highly preferred