Supervisor - Ultrasound
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Supervisor - Ultrasound Job in Texarkana
Specializes for training, quality control, and image quality supervision within all Ultrasound Departments including Diagnostic Ultrasound, Echocardiography, and Vascular Ultrasound. Advises in the orientation and retention of all associates within the Ultrasound Department. Responsible for the training of all new associates in the proper use of all equipment and standard procedures. Demonstrates a leadership role for all personnel. Assists with administrative duties to assure the smooth operation of the department. Assist in other areas of the Radiology department in a caring and helpful manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience in a hospital or physician office environment, but will consider any applicant who possesses other qualities that would substitute for previous supervision of associates. Preferable registered or experienced in one or more areas of responsibility. Must possess excellent human relations skills to promote growth among staff members. Must be able to objectively make decisions regarding any associate or departmental conflicts. Must also be able to demonstrate good writing and speaking skills to communicate effectively.
- R.D.M.S. A Bachelor=s Degree is preferred but a background in supervision or related college courses may be sufficient.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.