Supervisor Practice Operations - Clinic - Maternal Fetal Medicine
CTC Maternal Fetal Medicine-381AT
620 S. Fleishel
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Supervisor Practice Operations - Clinic - Maternal Fetal Medicine Job in Tyler
Under the supervision of the Practice Manager/Administrator, the Practice Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision to the clinic by supervising the business operation and the clinic staff. Must demonstrate working knowledge of and familiarity with all applications associated with supervising a clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial reports, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications. Implements and enforces department policies and procedures. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel. Provides administrative support to the Practice Administrator/Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; associates or bachelor degree is preferred.
- 3 years of management experience as a substitute in lieu of education.
- Minimum two years clinic supervisory experience.
- Additional appropriate education and/or additional healthcare experience may be considered in lieu of supervisory experience.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication and reporting skills are necessary to communicate with all levels of staff, providers and management team of professionals and support staff.Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9, ICD10 and HCPCS coding and managed care concepts.Knowledge of occupational health and Texas Worker's Comp laws & regulations preferred.Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.