A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas of Information Management, Population Health, and Health Plans.
- Work with Information Management team to research market specific needs in the Population Health and Health Plan areas.
- Work with department leadership to conduct analysis on inventory of ideas, requests & projects: create repeatable reporting on pipeline of work.
- Assist with establishing test standards, practices, controls and reporting.
- Support project management and/or requirements gathering as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology- Business Degree, Health Information Technology or related program.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications: