Student Intern-International Supply Chain-Bilingual
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern-International Supply Chain-Bilingual Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas of supply chain management (sourcing, data management, and negotiations).
- Intern Dates: May 24, 2021-August 6, 2021
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs: Supply Chain Management, Management, International Business, Business Processes, Data Science
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in Spanish and English required.
Per Diem As Needed