A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in human resources information systems.
- Assist human resources information team with design and implementation of interfaces.
- Other duties as assigned to assist human resources information team with daily tasks.
- Develop, Test and de-bug SQL code.
- Learn about Enterprise Data Warehouse, design, operating systems and Information Management.
- Learn about Interface Concepts both end-users and data
- Participate in the research, design, development and implementation of application and databases.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or related field
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications: