Under the direction of the Center of Excellence System Director, the Strategic Business Analysts have the responsibility of assisting in the development and recommendation of IT strategies related to IT systems and solutions used within CHRISTUS Health. This position will assist in understanding the current environment and continually scan the horizon to bring solutions for gaps in current technologies. The Strategic Business Analysts serves as a business relationship link between business units and the leadership level. Must be able to synthesize and translate research and trends into strong actionable insights in order to address business challenges relative to meet the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
In addition, the Strategic Business Analysts will collaborate closely with Business Relationship Management to understand how solutions will affect the consumer of technologies/solutions.
- Provide input into capital and operational IM budget planning
- Identify, screen, and evaluate opportunities to address unmet needs
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities utilizing current solutions to the greatest extent possible
- Effectively engage cross-functional teams to provide feedback and vetting of new proposed new solutions -- BRM, Applications, Technical, Data, and Security.
- With minimal guidance complete the RFP and ROI process for potential new products
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations for presenting to senior management
- Actively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the financial and business portfolio
- Participate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with both company standards and business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Health Care, Business or related field. Graduate work preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Healthcare Operations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Systems thinking,
- Business acumen,
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Team building
- Critical thinking skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Operational execution excellence
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Drives growth
- Performance driven
- Learning orientation
- 5+ years of consumer-facing experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications: