Sterile Processing Technician Senior - Supply Sterile Proc
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Sterile Processing Technician Senior - Supply Sterile Proc Job in San Antonio
Responsible for doing all of the following in a timely and appropriate time frame suggested: decontaminating all instrumentation, assembling all instrument sets, Sterilizing all items in the proper method of sterilization, clean equipment for the departments/units, and stock supplies for SPD department.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Must attend 80% of the department meeting offered each year.
- Ability to lift\carry heavy items repetitively.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform task and duties with minimal to no error
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- One to two years of Central Service Sterile Processing experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- IAHCSMM, CBSPDP, or other nationally recognized certification REQUIRED within 2 years of employment or will be removed from position