Responsible for doing all of the following in a timely and approriate time frame suggested: decontaminating all instrumentation, assembling all instrument sets, Sterilizing all items in the proper method of sterilization, clean equipment for the departments/units, and stock supplies for SPD department.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must attend 80% of the department meeting offered each year.
- Ability to liftcarry heavy items repetitively.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to perform task and duties with minimal to no error
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- One to two years of Central Service Sterile Processing experience preferred. Must obtain Certification within two years of employment.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- IAHCSMM Certification ~ within 2 years of employment