Sterile Processing Tech I - Sterile Process -PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
Nursing & Nursing Support
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Sterile Processing Tech I - Sterile Process -PRN Job in Texarkana
This position is PRN. No Set Shift of Schedule.
Responsible for doing all of the following in a timely and approriate time frame suggested: decontaminating all instrumentation, assembling all instrument sets, Sterilizing all items in the proper method of sterilization, clean equipment for the departments/units, and stock supplies for SPD department.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Must attend a minimum of six Departmental in-services each year.
- Must attend 80% of the department meeting offered each year
- Ability to liftcarry heavy items repetitively.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to communicate effectively and effeciently with internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to perform task and duties with minimal errors
- Six months of Central Service/sterile processing experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- IAHCSMM Certification ~ within 2 years of employment