Sonographer - Ultrasound - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Sonographer - Ultrasound - PRN Job in Tyler
This is a PRN position, No set shift/schedule.
Performs high quality procedures in accordance with all State, organization & department policies and protocols.
Verifies patient ID & physician's written order for appropriateness & clinical history.
Gathers relevant information from patient, patient's representative and/or patient's medical records regarding the patient's medical history.
Documents relevant lab values, previous imaging procedures, and any previous surgery.
Communicates with the patient and/or family the explanation of the procedure, length of the procedure and will answer any questions or concerns related to the procedure.
Responsible for patient safety & education relevant to the procedure.
Practices & delivers high levels of customer satisfaction & service in all areas.
Responsible for safety, security & quality control of pharmaceuticals and/or contrast media.
Assists physicians with procedures where appropriate.Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound program
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable, general ultrasound experience, preferred
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic knowledge of US imaging & image distribution equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible