ServiceNow ITSM/PA System Administrator
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now ServiceNow ITSM/PA System Administrator Job in Irving
The ServiceNow ITSM/PA System Administrator is responsible for assuring the stability and performance of the ServiceNow platform. This person is primarily responsible for developing various Performance Analytics (PA) dashboards, system maintenance, upgrades, user management, fulfillment of administrative tasks, and performing upkeep of existing solutions. This person must be able to prioritize their day-to-day activities given overarching guidance, own issues from start to finish, and practice proactive communication within a collaborative team.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for gathering data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required performance metrics
- Develop dashboards through Performance Analytics to provide ongoing insights to various KPI's.
- Created different type of Indicators in Performance analytics.
- Develop Performance Analytics Formula Indicators, Indicators, Breakdowns, etc.
- Developed different type of report in performance analytics using SLA Definition.
- Provide administrative support to the ServiceNow user base.
- Monitor and optimize the health, usage, and overall compliance of the ServiceNow platform.
- Identify system deficiencies and divergences from best practice within the production instance.
- Coordinate & execute platform upgrades & maintenance.
- Perform upkeep on existing solutions (e.g. business rules, UI policies, client scripts, ACLs, workflows, dashboard & reporting, data imports, service catalog development, etc.)
- Advises teams on design, development and overall best practice configuration of ServiceNow.
- Assist with the design and configuration of new solutions in ServiceNow.
- Administration of Users/Groups/Roles, with increasing focus to automate the approval and fulfillment of this job function. Synchronization with Active Directory and development of customer-facing Service
- Maintain multiple cloud-based ServiceNow Instances, working with development stakeholders to keep Instances refreshed on a schedule.
- Working with internal and external development personnel to facilitate moving update sets for approved development into Production.
- Balance ServiceNow project-oriented initiatives with fulfillment of daily Incidents & ad-hoc Service Requests. Meet or exceed expected delivery dates for projects and request, and for Incident Service-Level Agreements.
- Involved in Self-service portal designing, development of Home Page, Place Order for Service Catalog, Knowledgebase, creating service tickets, Alerting users on Outages
- Configured SLA's using SLA definitions for Incident Approvals, Catalog Tasks and Catalog Item
- Demonstrates requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release management.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as Service Catalog, Incident/Change/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Project Portfolio Management, and Self-Service Portal.
- Adhere to IM change management policies, procedures and processes.
- Comply with organizational ITIL and ITSM standards.
- Provide after hours and on-call support, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- ServiceNow Modules: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Performance Analytics, Reporting, Service Catalog, Service Level Management, CMDB, On-call scheduling, Data Loading, Knowledgebase, and UI Marco.
- 3+ years working with the ServiceNow platform in an Admin/Developer and enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment
- ServiceNow Platform (Business Rules, UI Actions, UI Policies, User/Group/Role/ACL Administration, Workflow, MID Servers, etc.)
- Core Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog/Request, Service Portal, Knowledge, Asset, Service Level Agreements)
- Core Operations Management processes (Configuration/CMDB, Discovery, Event Management, Service Mapping)
- Reports, Performance Analytics and Dashboards
- Experience managing tables, relationships, and metadata in ServiceNow.
- Experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Requirement, Design, Implementation, and Testing.
- Hands-on experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems
- Experience in LDAP integration, Email integration and external web service Integration like SOAP - based and REST-based in ServiceNow.
- Experience on various IT Services of ServiceNow tool like Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog requests, Report, and Gauges.
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator