CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now ServiceNow Analyst Job in Irving
The ServiceNow Analyst I role is a hands-on configuration and administration role requiring continuous collaboration with internal and external stakeholders related to configuration, testing, implementation and overall stakeholder satisfaction. The role is a heavily focused on the documentation and configuration of the platform using ServiceNow's UI (User Interface) based configuration capabilities -- i.e., business rules, workflow, forms, and list views.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor ServiceNow ticket queue to assist with answering questions, resolving incidents/issues, and supporting related service requests
- Create and maintain business requirements, system drawings and configuration documentation, as well as policy, procedures, process and work instructions.
- Perform daily / regular system checks and performance reviews to include reporting, integration, capacity planning, software release and preventative maintenance.
- Create ad hoc queries, system reports, dashboards and assist with role, access, audit and security administration.
- Conduct analysis, create test cases (traceable to business requirements), execute tests -- i.e., unit, system end-to-end integration, load, performance and UAT -- and document results to validate enhancements or bug/defect fixes prior to promoting changes to production.
- Adhere to change control and enforce change management policies and procedures.
- Assist with developing user training documentation and end user / quick reference guides.
- Create and update knowledge base articles to improve support team effectiveness.
- Comply with organizational ITIL and ITSM standards
- Assist with Information Management (IM) projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years working with the ServiceNow platform as an Analyst or Administrator
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some familiarity with Service Desk operations and processes is desired
- Preferred -- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Preferred -- ITIL v3 Foundations certification.