Security Supervisor - Security
CHRISTUS Southwestern Louisiana
CHRISTUS St. Patrick Hospital-10100
524 Dr Michael DeBakey Dr
Lake Charles, LA 70601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Security Supervisor - Security Job in Lake Charles
Provides supervisory assistance to the Armed Manager of Security in regarding Safety, Security, and Emergency Management activities. Responsibilities include organizational planning, staffing, budgeting, audits, surveys, in-depth investigations, policy development and implementation. Performs as a working supervisor, carrying out duties of an armed Security Officer while supervising other Security Officers
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Completion of IAHSS Security Officer Course and IAHSS Security Supervisors Course required
- Minimum five (5) years of supervisory experience in security or law enforcement.
- Law enforcement experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare security experience preferred
- Valid State issued Armed Security License.
- Valid Driver's License
- CHRISTUS approved De-escalation Training within 60 days of hire/transfer date.
- Expandable Baton Training.
- Defensive Tactics Training.
- Firearms Training/Qualification.
- Firearm Retention Training.
- ICS 100, 200, 700, 800, 906