Guards property against damage, fire, theft, trespassing and illegal entry. Makes periodic tours about buildings and grounds, examining doors, windows and gates to ensure that they are properly secured. Ensures identification of employees or visitors by fingerprinting, photographing, interviewing and preparing badges. Investigates disturbances, and in the event of an emergency, maintains order and safety of personnel. May serve as liaison with police on mutual problems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of security experience preferably in a hospital setting or law enforcement experience.
- Non-Commissioned Security Officer -- TX DPS required within 60 days of hire/transfer date.
- CPI required within 90 days of hire/transfer date.
- Valid Texas Drivers License.