Security Officer Armed - Tyler PRN
CHRISTUS System Office
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Security Officer Armed - Tyler PRN Job in Tyler
The Armed Security Officer's duties include being a visible detterent to criminal activity, providing security for patients, associates and visitors, protecting and patrolling hospital buildings, assets and premises as assigned. The Armed Security Officer is responsible for responding to all emergency codes, internal/external disaster events as needed and/or requested, conducting preliminary investigations of reported incidents, and performing other security related tasks as directed by a security supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires an active level three security officer commission with the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau (TDPSPSB) in Texas
- Minimum two (2) years of armed security experience (may substituted by Honorable Military Service).
- Law enforcement experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare security experience preferred.
- Level 3 Certification (Texas) required
- Basic computer skills.
- Other requirements include a stable work history, excellent communication and public relations skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work independently.