RRT: Registered Respiratory Therapist
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now RRT: Registered Respiratory Therapist Job in Beaumont
- Sets up and operates various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas and mist inhalation equipment such as tents, masks, catheters, cannulas and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosolized drugs.
- Prepares and maintains a chart for each patient containing all pertinent background information and treatment records. Cleans, inspects and tests inhalation therapy equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Must maintain a valid Certificate to Practice Respiratory Care issued by the Texas Medical Board.
- Current AHA BLS Certification.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with patients, families, and physicians.
- Exceptional documentation and prioritization skills.
Per Diem As Needed