RN Sepsis Coordinator
CHRISTUS St Michael
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Sepsis Coordinator Job in Texarkana
This position is responsible for coordinating the activities required to eliminate care variation in the identified patient populations. Responsible for coordinating clinical quality management and performance improvement activities related to assigned functions such as peer review, core measures, outcome reporting or internal auditing. Provides leadership and support for clinical quality initiatives; serves as liaison to other medical staff and quality committees.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state, if applicable
- Nursing degree, BSN or higher
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience in a hospital related setting
- One (1) to two (2) years Quality Improvement experience in acute care hospital
- Experience in continuous quality improvement methodologies and outcomes reporting