Rn, Registered Nurse - Surgery General
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hosp-00800
1275 Marvin Hancock Dr
Jasper, TX 75951
Share This Job On
Apply Now Rn, Registered Nurse - Surgery General Job in Jasper
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- American Heart Association BLS -- within two (2) weeks of employment
- Medication Competence within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence within four (4) weeks employment
- Arrhythmia Recognition Course -- within twelve (12) weeks of employment if no current ACLS Certification
- AHA ACLS Certification-- within sixteen (16) weeks of employment
- Critical Care classes and examinations within sixteen (16) weeks of employment
- Phlebotomy/Point of Care Competency within four (4) weeks of employment
- TNCC Course -- within six (6) months of employment
- ENPC/PALS Certification -- within six (6) months of employment