RN, Registered Nurse-Pediatric Oncology
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse-Pediatric Oncology Job in San Antonio
- Minimum ADN; however, BSN is preferred.
- Specialty Professional Certification in appropriate area is required. Note: existing Charge RNs who are BSN prepared but not certified will have one year to obtain specialty certification.
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of general nursing theory and be able to apply the knowledge to complex problems.
- Skill in supervision, teaching, organizing, counseling, problem solving, and critical thinking is required.
- Familiarity with community/regional health needs and services is preferred.
- Must have the ability to organize, coordinate, and direct; demonstrate judgment, diplomacy, assertiveness and initiative.
- Must work well with others.
- Flexibility in work hours to meet the needs of patients, physicians and staff.
- Minimum 5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting preferred; however, combination of experience, education, and certification may be considered.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Valid RN license for State of Texas
- Specialty Certification in appropriate area
- CPR required. BLS, ACLS, or PALS as appropriate