RN, Registered Nurse- Pediatric Intermediate Care
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Pediatric Intermediate Care Job in San Antonio
The Children's Hospital of San Antonio/CHRISTUS Health System is seeking pediatric intensive care nurses to provide care and treatment for children and adolescents with critical care disease processes. Join the only stand-alone children's hospital in San Antonio providing comprehensive pediatric care.
Our intensive care unit currently consists of 24 PICU and 16 Intermediate Care beds. RNs collaborate with a diverse multidisciplinary team to provide compassionate and family-centered care for PICU/IMC patients and their families.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure.
- All newly licensed RNs with less than 6 months' experience must participate in the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Residency Program. An individualized learning plan will be developed through completion of the Performance Gap Analysis and competency completion will be documented through the program's tracking software.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.