RN, Registered Nurse - Operating Room Circulator
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Ct-30300
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Operating Room Circulator Job in San Antonio
*Up to $10,000 sign on Bonus*
-Medical Center has 5 OR suites plus Cysto. Specializes in Orthopedic and Urology procedures. Utilizes the Da Vinci and Mako robots. Team set up is 1 RN and 1 Tech. Motto: Team Above Self.-
Registered professional nurse who assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. Provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure.
- All newly licensed RNs with less than 6 months' experience must participate in the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Residency Program. An individualized learning plan will be developed through completion of the Performance Gap Analysis and competency completion will be documented through the program's tracking software.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.