Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- Minimum one year RN experience in Level III NICU
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- NRP required within 90 days of hire or transfer date
- STABLE certification required within 6 months of hire or transfer date