RN, Registered Nurse - Neonatal/NICU - Part Time
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Neonatal/NICU - Part Time Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas
- American Heart Association BLS -- within two (2) weeks of employment
- Medication Competence -- within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence- within four (4) weeks of employment