RN, Registered Nurse- Med/Surg (Pedi/Adult)
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Beeville-25500
1500 E. Houston Highway
Beeville, TX 78102
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Med/Surg (Pedi/Adult) Job in Beeville
Our Medical Surgical department has an average daily census of 14, and a monthly census of about 80-100. We treat patients with a wide variety of medical issues including Pneumonia, Cellulitis, COPD, Diabetes, Heart Failure, Renal Failure, Chest Pain and Liver Failure. We are a team that enjoys supporting each other and working together with a vision. Nurses on our unit hold each other accountable and are empowered to make changes in the unit through our active shared governance. We participate in community events to educate our local population on preventive care and collaborate with city and county leaders to provide the needed resources to our community. We welcome and precept new graduate nurses from our local college as well as newcomers to the area.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in nursing preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- PALS within 6 months of hire/transfer date