RN, Registered Nurse- Med/Surg 6B Gastro
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Med/Surg 6B Gastro Job in Corpus Christi
The Shoreline 6B Oncology unit is the only acute inpatient oncology unit in the region. What does that mean? We take care of patients who come in who may have a new or existing cancer diagnosis. We treat them with chemotherapy/hematology interventions when indicated or may be treating them for symptoms related to recently having chemotherapy. We also care for patients who may have a secondary diagnosis related to having cancer. Our wonderful team is passionate about taking care of our oncology population. 6B is a 28-bed unit. It is our focus to create an environment that can manage serious situations/conditions with the sensitivity needed to enhance and invoke physical and emotional healing that is reflective of CHRISTUS Spohn's Mission.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
CHRISTUS Spohn -- Our Path Forward: https://youtu.be/bDqnNPTYW5s
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- Two-years of Oncology nursing experience preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- Oncology Clinical Nurse Certification (ONC™) (Chemo) or Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) preferred.