RN, Registered Nurse - LDRPN
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital-Alice-25600
2500 E. Main St
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - LDRPN Job in Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice -- a Texas Ten Steps Designated Facility - Women's Services is comprised of Registered Nurses, License Vocational Nurses and OB scrub techs. We deliver excellent care to our soon-to-be moms, laboring moms, delivering moms and new moms, and help them prepare for the most exciting experience of being a new mom or new parents. As a team this is our second family. We depend on each other in a lot of things to cover the needs of our department. As a team we are committed to train and nurture you to be part of our team and our second family.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
Click here for a tour of our birthing suites: https://youtu.be/AFI9QESFeaE
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in nursing preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within six months of hire or transfer
- NRP required within 90 days of hire or transfer date
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification required; Experienced RNs have 6 months from hire/transfer date to obtain certification. New grads and transfers new to Labor & Delivery will have one year from hire/transfer date to obtain certification.