RN, Registered Nurse - LDRPN
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Beeville-25500
1500 E. Houston Highway
Beeville, TX 78102
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - LDRPN Job in Beeville
The Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum and Nursery (LDRPN) family centered unit in Beeville, Texas is comprised of nine LDRPN rooms, nestled within the unit is one Surgical Suite and a PACU. In this department you will have the opportunity to practice the Labor, Delivery, Recover , Postpartum and well Newborn nursing model hand in hand in with nurses who have over 100 years combined. You will have the opportunity to care for patients through all stages of the childbearing experience as well as their newborns. Many of the women who choose to deliver at our facility have had multiple children with us over the years and we have become familiar with these families from our community, attesting to the definition of community nursing experience.
Since we are part of a larger heath care system and have access to our sister tertiary care center in Corpus Christi and San Antonio, you will have a higher level of care to refer compromised newborns in order to provide excellent continued care. Our physicians and Certified Nurse Anesthetists are very special to our unit. We have a variety of experience with our team and they are wonderful to work with and truly have compassion for the staff, patient and community and do an outstanding job. Our camaraderie with our physician and ancillary staff is unsurpassed. We all work well together to meet our goals.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
Click here for a tour of our birthing suites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhPvDVQ7Ck
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within six months of hire or transfer
- NRP required within 90 days of hire or transfer date
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification required; Experienced RNs have 6 months from hire/transfer date to obtain certification. New grads and transfers new to Labor & Delivery will have one year from hire/transfer date to obtain certification.