7p-7a with rotating weekends
RN, Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery
CHRISTUS St Michael
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Job in Texarkana
The Labor & Delivery staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse. BCLS Certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Labor and Delivery experience required.