RN, Registered Nurse - ICU (Up to $10K Sign-On Based on Experience)
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital-Alice-25600
2500 E. Main St
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - ICU (Up to $10K Sign-On Based on Experience) Job in Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice Intensive Care Unit has the privilege of taking care of our critically ill patients from our community. Serving the city of Alice, Jim Wells County, and the surrounding area, we provide evidenced-based quality care supported by the hospital team. Our eight bed unit is equipped with newly purchased cardio-pulmonary equipment and is supported by a team of professionals throughout the hospital. But, it is the nursing team that is the highlight of the unit. The team work and dedication to each other and their patients is the catalyst for providing quality care to the critically ill patient. With an active Unit-based Council and participation in the Diversity Council the nurses have a strong voice in their practice and care of the patient. The nursing staff lives in the surrounding area and we strive to provide the best care possible to all patients because the patient could be and often is one of our own.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- Unit Specific Requirements
- Ssh Icu/Micu (A3), Ssh Coronary Oth (A4), Ssh Cardio Icu (Cvicu), Ssh Icu/Micu 3 & Ssh Trauma Icu: NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Icu/Micu (A3), Ssh Cardio Icu (Cvicu) & Ssh Icu/Micu 3: EKG within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Trauma Icu: TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Trauma Icu: ENPC or PALS required within 18 months of hire/transfer date