RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-South-25300
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room Job in Corpus Christi
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- CPI required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer date
- ENPC or PALS required within 18 months of hire/transfer date