RN, Registered Nurse Clinical Documentation Specialist
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Clinical Documentation Specialist Job in Beaumont
The RN Clinical Documentation Specialist is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the RN Clinical Documentation Specialist, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates needs of the department and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The RN Clinical Documentation Specialist is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent
- Current licenses or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas
- CPR - within two (2) weeks of employment
- Medication Competence - within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence - within four (4) weeks of employment
- Unit Specific Medication Examination - within twelve (12) weeks of employment
- Basic Dysrhythmia (if applicable) - within twelve (12) weeks of employment
- Six (6) months operating room experience preferred
Today, we are one of the largest, most advanced facilities in the CHRISTUS Health System and the only Magnet Hospital between Houston and Baton Rouge.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Elizabeth Family!