5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
RN, Registered Nurse Case Manager
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse Case Manager Job in Tyler
The Case Manager effectively communicates with internal and external clinical professionals. Efficiently organizes the care of the patients and assess the homes for needs and makes appropriate arrangements. Critically thinks for appropriateness of care provided the patients within the scope of care of the healthcare center. Effectively multitasks the work day, accurately inputs computer info, and successfully accomplishes difficult tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing Preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Minimum of five years recent clinical experience as an RN. Negotiating skills which support the ability to interact with physicians, nursing staff, discharge planners, and payers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Knowledge of clinical protocol, normative data and health benefit plans, particularly coverage and limitation clauses. Ability to manage several projects and cases simultaneously. Knowledge of community resources.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Registered Nurse License
For further inquiries please contact recruiter - email@example.com