5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
RN, Registered Nurse - Cardiac Imaging
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Cardiac Imaging Job in Tyler
Performs high quality procedures in accordance with all State, organization & department policies and protocols. Verifies patient ID & physician’s written order for appropriateness & clinical history. Gathers relevant information from patient, patient's representative and/or patient's medical records regarding the patient's medical history. Documents relevant lab values, previous imaging procedures, and any previous surgery. Communicates with the patient and/or family the explanation of the procedure, length of the procedure and will answer any questions or concerns related to the procedure. Responsible for patient safety & education relevant to the procedure. Practices & delivers high levels of customer satisfaction & service in all areas. Responsible for safety, security & quality control of pharmaceuticals and/or contrast media. Performs stress testing functions as the primary caregiver. Assists physicians with procedures where appropriate. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Texas RN licensure
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program
- 1 – 3 years verifiable RN experience in critical care, ER, Med/Surg. or Cardiac
- Ability to use general nursing equipment needed to assess vital signs
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to use Epic, Lumedx, Email
- Epic and Lumedx training within 1 month of hire date
- Must complete CMFHS EKG dysrhythmia class within 6 months of hire or transfer if no evidence of course already complete. Didactic training from Trinity Clinic Cardiology physician or midlevel and completion of 50 proctored stress test.
- Must complete preceptor competencies and orientation/training within 2 months of hire or transfer