RN, Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab Job in Beaumont
Join the team at the hospital that was voted "Best Hospital and Best Workplace" by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise!
Registered Professional Nurse responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Valid Registered RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas
- American Heart Association BLS -- within two (2) weeks of employment
- Medication Competence -- within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence- within four (4) weeks of employment
- A Medication Examination -- within twelve (12) weeks of employment
- Basic Dysrhythmia (if applicable) -- within twelve (12) weeks of employment
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!