This is a PRN position. Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS Certification.