New Career Opportunity with the development of this new nursing role at CHRISTUS St. Patrick!
Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care in accordance with facility and departmental policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under his/her direction.
Individual must be a team player, highly efficient, be willing to work a flexible schedule, work autonomously and display strong leadership skills.
- Graduate of an RN program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of scope and role of the Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Technician and Unit Clerk
- Experience: None
- Valid Registered Nurse license within the state of Louisiana
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support or completion within 90 days of employment
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support or completion within 6 months of employment