7PM - 7AM
RN, Registered Nurse - Acute Telemetry - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse - Acute Telemetry - PRN Job in San Antonio
The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. The Registered Nurse (RN) relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.
Acute Telemetry is a 30-bed unit that consists of a dynamic team. We are seeking nurses to join our faith-based organization that is founded on compassion and dedication in serving the rapid growing community. We would like to welcome you to apply and explore what you have to offer and what you can contribute to the team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with valid Texas license.
- BLS certification required
- ACLS certification highly desired/recommended.
- Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Per Diem As Needed