RN, Registered Nurse - A5 Interventional Cardiology
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - A5 Interventional Cardiology Job in Corpus Christi
A5 is a 27-bed intermediate care unit that provides care for patients that have undergone an interventional cardiovascular procedure. We primarily care for cardiac patients admitted from the Cardiac Cath Lab post stent placement, pacemaker placement & peripheral interventions. We also care for patients admitted for post CABG, post Fempop, Unstable Angina, NSTEMI, STEMI & peripheral vascular occlusions. The nurses run critical drips as well as maintain and pull arterial sheaths. We maintain a patient ratio of 1:3-1:6 dependent on patient acuity.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
CHRISTUS Spohn -- Our Path Forward: https://youtu.be/bDqnNPTYW5s
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- EKG & NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date