Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- One year experience in nursing preferred. May accept new graduate.
- Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current Texas State RN License
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- CPR (American Heart Association)