RN Quality Management- Quality Improvement
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Quality Management- Quality Improvement Job in Longview
Responsible for coordinating clinical quality management and performance improvement activities related to assigned functions such as, core measures, outcome reporting or internal auditing. Provides education and support for clinical quality initiatives; serves as liaison to other medical staff and quality committees.
- Nursing degree, BSN required
- Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation standards/regulations
- Ability to identify high risk clinical situations/outcomes
- Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience in a hospital related setting
- One (1) to two (2) years Quality Improvement experience in acute care hospital preferred
- Experience in continuous quality improvement methodologies and outcomes reporting preferred
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state, if applicable
- CHRISTUS Health System approved Basic Life Support certification