RN Program Manager Clinical Risk
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
SRHC Shared Services-30600
600 N Union Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Program Manager Clinical Risk Job in New Braunfels
The RN Risk Manager serves as the clinical patient safety and risk management professional at his/her assigned facility/facility and assists the Director of Quality and Patient Safety in the overall operations of the facility's clinical patient safety and risk management activities. The Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating Peer Review activities and for completing/compiling/displaying and evaluating information from case reviews for assigned hospital and medical staff committees and teams as well as for Patient Safety improvements. This position is responsible to work in partnership with the medical staff to complete Focused Professional Practice Evaluation (FPPE). Provides committee support, follow up, and assists in documentation/communication of activities through reports or minutes. The Manager collaborates across departments/facilities to promote patient safety, performance improvement, and risk management activities. The Manager will have a global view of the organization and is expected to exercise independent judgment in the performance of key job responsibilities.
- RN is required. BSN preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary. Strong presentation skills. Ability to work well with professional, medical and hospital staffs necessary. Maintains high level of confidentiality. Detail oriented and able to work independently. Self- motivated and committed to meeting established deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in acute care setting. Critical Care Nursing experience preferred
- Experience with data management systems and familiarity with clinical data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in working with word processing, spreadsheets and graphics software preferred.
- Experience in Quality Improvement activities related to healthcare preferred.
Must maintain current professional licensures